It’s a PURDY Awesome Party: Dec 1-31, 2010

by Cheri on December 2, 2010

Let’s get our homes and projects PURDY for the Holidays!

Do you have PURDY Paint Brushes or Painting Tools?

1} Show off your PRETTY PAINTING PROJECTS. Even if you didn’t use a PURDY show us your PRETTY projects.

2}Write up a post showing off those PURDY Projects and post it at our PURDY AWESOME PARTY.

If you already have a PURDY post, you can post it to the party as well, we just ask that you do a new post telling people that you are entering the PURDY AWESOME Party, add our button and then you can provide a link to the original post.

3} Follow the DIY Club

4}Add our PURDY Awesome Party button to the post, linky back to the DIY Club.

PURDY AWESOME PARTY

Your projects can also be entered into our monthly party that will be up this evening at 7pm (est).

This party will last till Dec 31!! The winner gets some PURDY Awesome PURDY Products.

The winner will be announced on Jan 1st, 2011

Jami @ freckled laundry December 4, 2010 at 8:04 pm

My favorite purdy brush isn’t so purdy anymore. It has been used many a time. The only brush I will use. I will see if she’s in the mood for pictures. lol

Hugs,
Jami

Cheri December 5, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Jami that’s what we want to see–well loved brushes.

TRU @ TRU TALES FEATS December 16, 2010 at 2:18 am

Thanks for hosting. I just finished a small project, so I linked up.

Crafts by Amanda December 17, 2010 at 12:49 pm

I entered my ladder. I did use Purdy brushes, you just can’t see them (except for the tip of one LOL) in the post.

Crafts by Amanda December 17, 2010 at 1:11 pm

I also entered my Eat sign and my French fruit wall art. I made both of them to decorate my newly painted kitchen! We also painted ALL the cabinets and used Purdy brushes. My husband used to be a professional painter and won’t use anything BUT Purdy. :)

Rachel Carey December 23, 2010 at 1:00 am

My Purdy brushes have served me well, quite well. I have a brush *love affair* going on. They reward me with a smooth painted finish so I wash them well, dry them and hang them up to admire…..again and again.

I hope you all enjoy my PURDY chest!