January 2011 DIY Project Party Top 10

by Cheri on January 24, 2011

Next Month our party guidelines are changing

Check out the EXCITING UPDATES

Congratulations to our TOP 10 finalists for January 2011!

Each of you can grab a Top 10 charm to add to your side bar or header.

* * * * *

We had so many amazing projects entered.

After going through all of the entries we present our

January TOP 10 finalists

* * * * *

1.  Grand Design Co.

entered “PAINTING FABRIC”

using DecoArt’s FABRIC MEDIUM

Bench

Bedding

2. Not Just A Housewife

entered STENCILLED CEILING”

using Cutting Edge STENCIL

3. belle & sparrow {beautiful nest}

entered VINTAGE WINDOW WITH GALVANIZED SHEET METAL”

using DecoArt PAINT and Gorilla GLUE

4. Christina’s Adventures

entered “MY GIRLY STENCILLED DESK”

using Cutting Edge STENCILS and Krylon PAINT

5. Mason Bay

entered “WOOD CHEST TREASURE”

using DecoArt’s GLAZING MEDIUM

6. Restore

entered “KITCHEN ISLAND OUT OF A HOSPITAL CABINET”

using a Purdy PAINT BRUSH

7. cleverly inspired

entered “THE $81 STAIR MAKEOVER…REVEALED!”

using a Purdy PAINTBRUSH

and Miniwax which is carried by ROCKLER

8. The Wannabe Cottage

entered “THE DINING ROOM FINALLY HAS A TABLE”

using Dremel TOOLS also carried by Rockler

9. Midwest Cottage & Finds

entered “TRUNK TRANSFORMATION”

using a Purdy PAINTBRUSH

10. The Little Green Bean

entered “CHARGING STATION LIKE NO OTHER”

using Gorilla GLUE

Thank you to all of the wonderful entries

and

to all of our amazing sponsors.

Stay tuned for the Grand Prize Winner!

Holly L January 24, 2011 at 7:24 am

Congrats to the top ten. Every project was amazing. Everyone who linked up has some fabulous ideas and skills!

Christina @ Christina's Adventures January 24, 2011 at 11:13 am

Thank you for featuring my stenciled desk! I am really proud of my project, and love looking at it every day :) Glad you loved it too!

Stacy January 24, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Yeah! What a fun thing to wake up to this morning :) Thank you ladies!!!

kimbowest January 24, 2011 at 2:53 pm

wow! these are amazing!!!!

Kelli January 24, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Thank you!! I am so so so excited! Thank you so much! I have gotten the button but I am having blogger issues. My header was blurry last night when I changed it out, now I can’t add gadgets. I was told it was a bug they are working on! I will have it up as soon as I can! Thanks again!!
Blessings,
Kelli

Jami at Freckled Laundry January 24, 2011 at 2:59 pm

This is an amazing line up of projects! I can usually narrow down my top 1 or 2 picks, but not this time! Congratulations!

cleverlyinspired January 24, 2011 at 3:06 pm

I am touched by your support…so thankful. I am so glad you loved my stair project as much as me! Labor of love I tell ya!

chris hardine January 24, 2011 at 4:24 pm

I am sooo thrilled!! Thank you so much!! I am just beside myself….and in GREAT talented company..thanks so much!!

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking January 24, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Wow… all of those projects are amazing!

melissa January 24, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Thanks so much for picking my wood chest for the top 10 projects. Everything is so great that you picked.

Cheri January 24, 2011 at 6:53 pm

It is fabulous.

Jenni January 24, 2011 at 8:25 pm

I almost don’t know what to say. (Almost.) Thank you so much for including the window with such fantastic projects. These other projects are out of this world amazing, and I feel really humbled to be listed with them. Congratulations to everyone who won! :)

Jenna January 25, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Thank you so much for choosing my table to be in the top ten! There are so many great projects and it is such an honor to be included with all of them! :) Thanks again and keep up the great work here!

Nikki Grandy January 25, 2011 at 11:29 pm

I’m still laughing because I KNEW with my luck I’d be runner up or something. Thanks so much for making my project a top 10 fav!

Nikki Grandy January 25, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Ha. I just read how you guys actually pick your winner. I’m an idiot. Well, hopefully luck will be with me after all! Go me, go me! But if you don’t choose me, I really liked that charging station.

Missy Luukkonen January 25, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Thank you so much for featuring my door turned changed station! What an honor to be included with so many talented ladies!

I did try to add the button to my blog and the photo doesn’t show up, am I doing something wrong?? Should just be copy and paste the code right??

Amy January 26, 2011 at 1:55 am

Hi, Missy. How and where are you pasting it?