What is the Monthly DIY Project Party?
It is a competitive monthly party in which DIY Club members (followers) link up quality DIY tutorials. They are narrowed down to the Top 10 and one lucky winner receives an amazing grand prize package of current DIY Club sponsors’ products. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FEBRUARY GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE.
Who can join the party?
QUALIFIED ENTRANTS MUST:*
1. Be a follower of The DIY Club
2. Have the DIY Club Member Charm in their header or sidebar
QUALIFIED POSTS MUST:*
1. be a tutorial
2. include photos of all supplies used throughout the project
3. have the DIY Project Party button in the project post and/or sidebar
4. mention and link to The DIY Club in post
5. be a first-time entry in the DIY Project Party Monthly Contest
(#5-This means the project you enter this month can not be re-entered. You can add as many projects as you would like and you can add new entries next month.)
*If your post has been deleted from the linky party, please check the entrant and post qualifications above. Simply make any necessary changes and relink!
What are the judges looking for to determine the Top 10?
In addition to the things listed above, we are looking for creative ideas, well-made projects, great step-by-step tutorial-style instructions, and quality photos.
We give extra points to those entrants that use our sponsors’ products.
How long do I have to link up?
Link up your projects through the 21st day of the current month.
Here’s how to get started…
1. Hit the follower button in the Followers Gadget to become a member of The DIY Club.
2. Grab a member charm with a chain for your header or without a chain for your sidebar…
3. Get the party button into your post and/or sidebar.
4. Link up your tutorial post using the linky below…