Join us during the month of October for The DIY Club’s 31 Days of Hope! We’ll be hosting a silent auction right here at The DIY Club. What a great way for women to support one another in being strong and healthy!
- 21 days of auction items will be introduced and featured, Oct 1-21
- 9 days of bidding, Oct 22-30
- 1 day of winners’ features, Oct 31
Pretty ‘n Pink Program
We are honored to be working with DecoArt. Check out their DecoArt’s Pretty ‘n Pink program, which supports education and early detection of breast cancer. Pretty ‘n Pink was created by Etta Brown, a breast cancer survivor and former VP of Sales & Marketing at DecoArt. What is the connection between DIY crafts and breast cancer? Research shows that crafting benefits health by reducing stress, which can be therapeutic for cancer patients, cancer survivors, and their family members. The DIY Club will be donating the proceeds to help with the fight against cancer.
Pretty ‘n Pink Products
The limited edition Pretty ‘n Pink paints, which are sold in 2-oz bottles and feature commemorative pink ribbon packaging, include:
- Believe Pink, a light pink acrylic paint;
- Hope Pink, a deeper-toned acrylic gloss pink paint; and
- Celebration Pink, a light-pink glittering paint and topcoat.
The Pretty ‘n Pink stencil products include:
- Believe Frame Stencil, perfectly fits craft frames that hold a 4”x6” photo and features the words “Live. Love. Believe.”;
- Pretty ‘n Pink Frame Stencil Kit, features a full-size Pretty ‘n Pink acrylic paint and the Believe Frame Stencil, as well as a paint pot, an assortment of small-sized color-coordinated paints, to use when embellishing the kit’s wood frame.
- Pretty ‘n Pink Ribbon Stencil, 8.5×11?, durable, high-quality stencil for use on all of our breast cancer awareness crafting. Easily create the perfect ribbon, in a variety of sizes and themes.
See you here in October!
We’ll plan on seeing you here in October for our big 31 Days of Hope event! Be ready to bid on your favorite DIY projects and products!
Linked up to the 31 Days October 2011 Edition at My 3 Boybarians.