TheDIYClub.com does not intend to provide professional advice. We go to great lengths to help users better soundproof their homes; however, all content on this site:
(i) is provided for informational purposes only,
(ii) is not a substitute for professional advice, or work, and
(iii) is not designed to promote or endorse any specific practice, program or agenda or procedures.
You should not use any content for diagnosing, treating or repairing a situation that requires professional supervision. You should carefully read all the information provided by the manufacturers of any products advertised or promoted on or through the site and displayed on or in the associated product packaging and labels before purchasing and/or using such products. If you have or suspect that you need professional help or assistance, you should contact a professional.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances disregard any professional advice in reliance on any content provided on or through the cite. Reliance on any such content is solely at your own risk.
Amazon Associates Program
TheDIYClub.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
*Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://thediyclub.com/ and the owner is MS Assets ApS.
TheDIYClub.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. You can contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
- Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject: a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
- We/us: TheDIYClub.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Use of Google Analytics
Your contact information
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.
The last modification was made on January 15, 2020.